Binance Referral code is – 87657545
Today I am going to share about Binance.
But what is so special in “Binance”.
Let’s find out.
Binance is World’s largest cryptocurrency exchange. Yes, you have read right. But we will mainly discuss the Binance referral program in this post.
The Binance referral program is well known globally.
Today I am going to share a detailed guide about the Binance refer and earn program.
Let’s start with the basics.
How to Register on Binance?
Registering World’s largest crypto exchange is pretty simple as other crypto exchanges.
You can register on Binance with just an Email ID and Mobile Number. Grab your cup of Coffe and let’s start.
#1 Step: First of all, just head over to the Binance registration page.
#2 Step: Enter your Email or Mobile Number. You can use either an Email ID or Mobile Number.
#3 Step: Now you can see a field of Binance referral code – 87657545. Just enter this code to get a discount on trade fees.
#4 Step: Accept the T&C and click on “Create Account”.
#5 Step: Complete the puzzle captcha by sliding the arrow.
#6 Step: You will receive a code in your Mail. Just enter the code to verify your Mail ID.
#7 Step: Now you need to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). You can do it later.
Hurray! You have completed the registration process.
Now you need to complete KYC.
What is Binance?
World’s largest crypto exchange platform was founded by Changpeng Zhao in 2017. Now their headquarter is in the Cayman Islands. Previously it was in China. But later they moved their HQ because of some regulations. Now it is available in 180 countries. You can trade over 500 cryptocurrencies on the platform.
In Binance 1,400,000+ transactions happen per second.
Let’s see some of the awesome features.
- Spot/Margin and Future trading:
- Trade On-the-Go.
- Great Customer Support.
- Low Fees.
- Good Referral Program.
Binance App Download
Binance is available on all platforms. Yeah, it is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android as well.
Want to download it on your device, just head over its the official site and download it.
How to complete KYC in Binance?
As you might know that crypto exchange platforms, you have to complete KYC. There are some limitations without KYC. Binance is not an exception. Yeah, you need to complete KYC verification.
- Just visit Binane from a browser or download the app.
- Now click on your Profile.
- Here you can see many options. Tap on “Identification”.
- Tap on “Start Now” under the Verified section.
- Now select country, Full Name, & DOB. Click on “Continue”.
- Enter your Address, PIN, City, and PAN Number.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Now you need to upload a Government Issued ID (Aadhaar, PAN, Voter ID Card, etc), Passport, or Driving Licence.
- Then take a Selfie with a Smiling face.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Now the Camera will be open. You might be asked to bink your Eyes or something else.
- You have completed the KYC process.
- It can take a few days to review your KYC verification.
Make sure to use referral ID for Binance.
Binance Refer and Earn
The Binance referral program is much popular. They are paying up to 40% commission on every trade across Binance Spot, Futures, and Pool.
If your referee does a trade, you get up to 40% commission. You just need to need to share your Binance referral link/Binance referral code with potential crypto users.
- Just log in to your Binance account and tap your Profile.
- Now tap on “Referral” among all options.
- Here you can see your Binance referral ID and Binance referral link.
- Share your link with your family, relatives, and friends.
Binance referral code: Where to find?
Here it is – just enter this code while signing up.
Don’t get confused with the Binance referral code and Binance referral ID.
How to earn more with Binance referrals
You might be thinking “hey I have limited contacts how can share my referral codes with potential users.” Fortunately, I found some ways to get more referrals. If you are wondering How to get Binance referrals?
#1 WhatsApp Group: You might already know this. But yeah it’s really a good way to get more referrals.
#2 Facebook Groups: There are a ton of Facebook Groups out there. You can join them and share your link or code.
#3 Telegram Channel: Telegram is really booming right now. Many people are now using Telegram. You can create your own Telegram Channel about earning apps. Along with this app, you can also share other earning app referral codes.
#4 Youtube Channel: Similar to Telegram Channel, you can create your own Youtube Channel to share your referral links. And share your referral link in the description. Just go to Youtube.com and search for Binance refer and earn and you will see some results that have shared their links and codes.
#Medium: Do you know that you blog a medium.com? And it’s free. The best thing you can share your referral link or code on Medium. Just write an article about Medium and publish it. Don’t forget to mention your referral code. Then when people found your articles and they are gonna use your referral code.
These are some free methods to share your referral code. So there’s no excuse to not try. First, try only one then try another. You will sink if you try to ride on 2 boats simuntenusly.
How to deposit funds on Binance
Make sure you have already completed the KYC verification. If you haven’t completed it yet, just do it by following the above steps.
You need to set a Payment method.
How to set Payment method in the app.
- Just open the app and tap on “Profile” at the top left.
- Scroll down and select “Payment Methods.”
- Now tap on “P2P Payment Methods”.
- Then tap on “Add a Payment method”.
- Here you can see Paytm, IMPS, UPI, & Bank Transfer.
- I am showing it with UPI. So I selected UPI.
- Enter name and UPI.
- Tap on “Confirm”.
- You have added a Payment Method.
After that, you need to set the currency to INR.
How to set currency:
- Again head over to your Profile.
- Now tap on “Settings”.
- You can see “Payment Currency”. Just tap on that.
- Search for “INR” and select it.
Now you need to buy USDT with INR.
- Simply tap on P2P. (P2P refers to Peer 2 Peer.)
- Now select USDT.
- Then select Seller.
- Tap on Buy.
- Now enter the amount and tap on Buy with 0 Fee.
- Then complete the payment.
Now your INR amount will be converted to USDT.
You need to transfer it to Spot. From Spot wallet, you can use the amount to trade.
I know it’s quite complicated, but once you do it, eventually all things will get easy.
How to withdraw funds to Binance
Before withdrawal, you need to complete KYC, 2FA, & Payment Methods.
- Open Binance and head over to P2P wallet.
- Tap on “Transfer”.
- Enter the amount and confirm it.
- Now go to the P2P marketplace.
- Tap on Trade and then tap on P2P.
- Now tap on Sell.
- Enter the amount you want to receive.
- Tap on Search and select the buyer.
- Enter the crypto amount.
- Select your Payment Method.
- Tap on Sell.
- Now you need to confirm the release.
Honestly, I am not a crypto expert, check out this post for a detailed guide about P2P Trade, Buy & Sell on Binance.
Want to know about Binance fees, check out this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s see some FAQs.
How to find my Binance referral code?
Just head over to Binance>Profile>Referral. There you can see your referral ID code.
What is Binance referral ID?
The referral code is known is referral ID on Binance.
How do I get a Binance referral ID?
Here is a referral ID. Just enter this ID at the time of signing UP.
Binance Referral Code Conclusion
Binance is the largest crypto exchange platform. You should try it once. I know some of the features are complicated. If you are truly interested in learning Crypto, I suggest you visit Coinsutra.com.
You can earn a really good amount of money through Binance refer and earn program.