Google Pay Referral Code is – s41zu73
Google Pay referral code, you can earn instantly by just entering this referral code.
Nowadays many people are using UPI for doing online transactions in India. And Google Pay is one of the most popular UPI apps in India.
You can also earn money with the Google Pay app.
Just stick with this post.
Let’s get started.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app. It is owned by Google. Previously it was known as Tez, Now it is known as Google Pay or GPay.
There is no wallet in GPay, it directly transfers money from a bank account.
You don’t need to complete KYC to use GPay.
Google Pay is popular for its scratch cards.
GPay is mostly used for money transfers. You just need the receiver’s mobile number or UPI ID to transfer money. It also provides rewards for transferring money.
Although now we can do a lot more things other than money transfer.
You can enter Upstox referral code to get rewards in Upstox App as well.
How To Enter Referral Code in Google Pay?
If you are a new user, you will get Rs.21 instantly for signing up in GPay. You just need to enter the Google Pay invite code to get the reward.
Follow the steps below.
- First of all, click on this link to download the Google Pay app.
- Now open the app and select language.
- Enter your mobile number and select your Google account. Make sure to use the number which is registered on your bank account.
- Verify the mobile number by entering the OTP.
- Then it will ask you, you want to use a screen lock or Google Pin as security. Don’t worry, both are safe.
- Go to GPay Settings and select your bank account from the list. Now it will send an SMS to verify.
- Keep your Debit card or ATM card ready. Enter your card details and set a unique UPI pin. Make sure to not use an easy like 1234, 1111,0000.
- Once you add your bank account, you are good to go.
- Now tap on your profile image and then tap on Referral code. Enter this Google Pay referral code – s41zu73.
- Finally, send at least Rs.1 to someone through GPay.
- You will get instantly Rs.21 after the transaction.
Want OTT subscriptions? Create account on Times Prime and enter Times Prime referral code.
Google Pay Referral Code – s41zu73
Google Pay Referral Code is – s41zu73. You can enter this referral code in your Google Pay App to get 21Rs.
Google Pay pays a good amount of money for referring. It is now paying Rs.225 per successful referral.
You just need to share your GPay referral code with your family, relatives, and friends.
First, open the GPay app and scroll down to the bottom.
At the bottom, you might see your GPay referral code.
Just copy the code and share it.
Once they complete their first transaction, you will get Rs.225 in your bank account.
How to Earn Money through Google Pay?
I have been using GPay for the last few years. I have earned a lot of cashback and vouchers from GPay. The best part of Google Pay is that you will get all the money directly in your bank account.
Here are some ways to earn money through GPay.
1. Referral Program: I have already shared the details about the GPay referral program. GPay is well known for its referral program.
2. Offers: GPay provides rewards for money transfers, recharges, bill payments, etc. Open the GPay app and tap on Offers. Here you will see some offers. Once you complete them you will earn rewards.
3. Events: GPay organizes events on some special occasions. Some of the events were Google Pay Diwali, New Year, Go India and I-Care. Many people earned a lot of money at these events.
Google Pay Customer Care
Sometimes we need to contact customer service to solve our problems. The customer service of GPay is quite good.
Here is the Google customer care number 1800 419 0157.
Or you can also contact them via chat.
Go to GPay – Profile – Help & Feedback – Contact Support to get the chat option.
Is Google Pay Safe?
GPay comes with Google’s security. So it is safe to use. Just don’t disclose your UPI pin.
How Does Google Pay work?
Google Pay works on Unified Payments Interface. GPay doesn’t have a digital wallet like other payment apps. You send money through the bank and the receiver receives it in their bank account.
Is there a monthly fee for Google Pay?
No GPay is free to use. You don’t need to pay any charge.
Does Google Pay require a bank account?
Yes, you need a bank account to use GPay. You also need a debit card.
Is an ATM necessary to use Google Pay?
Yes, to use GPay you need a debit card or an ATM card.
Google Pay is one of the best payment apps in India. I have been using it for a long time and I like it. GPay provides a seamless payment experience. Apart from that it also offers scratch cards for making payments.
Share this post…