Are you getting a vibe of someone watching you or following you? If yes, then there are chances that you will be followed by a private investigator. If your suspicion is true, you must know how to get rid of private investigators because being watched can be terrifying and annoying.
Table of Contents
What Are The Major Sign Of A Private Investigator Following You?
Before you get rid of the private investigator, you must confirm whether your suspicion that someone is following you is correct or wrong. There are plenty of ways from which you can know if a private investigator is following you or not.
- If you are seeing a stranger following you on a daily bases or a particular vehicle is following you daily, then it can be a private investigator.
- If someone is taking your photos unwantedly, then it can also be a private investigator.
- Another way to confirm is if you have started receiving friend requests from an unknown or fresh profile on social media platforms because the chances are it can be a private investigator.
How To Get Rid Of Private Investigators?
You should know how to get rid of the private investigator because it is harassing if someone is illegally investigating you or trespassing on your private property. Afterwards, you can do the following procedure to get rid of the private investigator.
- To get rid of a private investigator, the one thing that you can do is report the whole thing to the local police and tell them about your whole situation.
- If a private investigator is following you from a vehicle, then the best thing to do will be to note down their vehicle number and give the information to local police.
- Another thing you can do is you can install a surveillance camera outside of your home. This action can prove to be the best action to get rid of the private investigator because through the surveillance camera, either you can see the face of the investigator or the private investigator will stop following you because of the fear of getting caught in the surveillance camera.
- If you are fond of social media and upload daily information about yourself, then you must stop doing so. The reason is that uploading or giving your private information on the social media platform is not safe at all. As you stop using social media platforms, the private investigator will not get any sort of leads about you, and thus, you can get rid of the private investigator.
Check more informational articles –
- The formula of Lime Water
- Duration of MBBS Course
- What is a Mock test
- What is the sweetest language in the world
Why Should A Private Investigator Follow You?
If you can figure out why a private investigator is following you, then you can easily get the information about who has hired the private investigators. However, in most cases, the reason is common. The people who can hire the private investigator are most likely someone who is known to you.
In most common cases, the people who can hire a private investigator can be your spouse if they suspect you are deceiving them, an enemy, an insurance company who suspects that you are doing insurance fraud, criminal investigation and many other things.