Karol Bagh and Sadar Bazar are situated in different parts of Delhi, the capital city of India, which offers various products and services to customers. Karol Bagh is also known for its shopping streets such as the Ghaffar Market and Ajmal Khan Road whereas, Sadar Bazar is a wholesale market in Old Delhi that sells variety of goods such as household items stationary, toys, cosmetics, and many more. Both Karol Bagh and Sadar Bazar are the oldest place in Delhi and is visited by thousands of people.
The distance between the Karol Bagh and Sadar Bazar is about 3 to 6 km depending on which route you want to choose.
Karol Bagh To Sadar Bazar Distance & Routes
Now, I’m going to tell you the Karol Bagh to sadar bazar distance.
One way to travel from Karol Bagh to Sadar Bazar is by car. The possible routes by car:
- First Route – The first route you can choose by traveling to Deshbandhu Gupta Road and Dungarmal Surang Marg. By traveling by this route it will take 15 minutes to reach the destination and has a distance of 3.6 km.
- Second Route – The second route is via Vir Banda Bairagi Marg. This route has a distance of 6 km and hardly takes about 25 minutes depending on the traffic.
- Third Route – The third option is via Guru Ravidas Marg and Pusa Road. The distance of the route is 6.1 km and takes 32 minutes to reach the destination because of the heavy traffic on this route.
Another way to travel from Karol Bagh to Sadar Bazar is by public transport. Here is the possible option for you:
- First Option – The first option is by Bus. There is a direct bus service from Guru Govind Singh Marg to Karol Bagh to Sadar Bazar which operates every 5 minutes. This journey only takes 5 minutes.
- Second Option – The second option you can choose is by Train. The train operates once a week every Tuesday from Delhi Sarai Rohilla Station near Karol Bagh to Delhi Station near Sadar Bazar.
Another way to travel from Karol Bagh to Sadar Bazar is by foot and takes about 50 minutes to walk from Karol Bagh to Sadar Bazar and their distance is about 4.2 km.
Read also –
- Begumpur Nearest Metro Station
- Ram Manohar Lohia Nearest Metro Station
- Delhi Sarai Rohilla Nearest Metro Station
In conclusion, Karol Bagh and Sadar Bazar are two markets in Delhi and their distance varies from 3 to 6 km depending on the route you have chosen. Each mode of transportation has Advantages and Disadvantages in terms of time, money, value, and traffic. Choose according to your suitability.