You heard about Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi from someone and now you want to know more about PM Kisan yojana? Am I right? I know I am.
In this blog, I am going to share.
- What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Who is eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- How can I check PM Kisan Samman list?
- Who can apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
- PM Kisan App Download
I will try to clear all your doubts. Just stick with this post.
Let’s start with the basics.
What Is Pradhan Mantri (PM) Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is an initiative by the Government Of India. Under this scheme, every farmer of India will get up to Rs.6,000 per year.
The amount will be paid in three installments. The eligible farmer will get 3 installments of Rs.2,000(Rs.2,000×3=Rs.6,000)every four months. The amount will be deposited into the farmer’s bank account directly.
The cost of this project is ₹75,000 crore per year.
Who Is Eligible For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Now you know what is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It’s time to see who is eligible for this particular scheme. Here are the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi eligibility criteria.
- The farmer should have a valid Aadhar Card, Bank Account, Mobile Number.
- The farmer should have Land record details.
- Social Classification details.
- The farmers have to be citizens of the country, India.
- Age must be 18 or above.
Visit this blog to find a driving school near you.
Who Is Not Eligible For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
Want to know who is ineligible for PM Kisan yojana? Check below.
- Any institutional landholder.
- Government Employees.
- Present and former members of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
- Individuals who pay taxes not eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Professionals are not eligible, like Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountant, Doctors, etc.
- Pensioners who got a monthly pension of over Rs. 10,000.
Find the nearest cakeshop by following the instructions in this blog.
Documents Required For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Here is the list of documents required to apply for Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- Land Holder Details.
- Valid Mobile Number. Although this is not a document it is required.
How To Apply For PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
There are two ways to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, 1. Online and 2.Offline
I recommend applying from a Computer.
- First, you need to visit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Website from here.
- Now click on New Farmer Registration.
- You have to enter the Aadhaar Number and verify the Image Text.
- Select your State and click on Search.
- Now select your region Rural or Urban, If you live in a village then choose Rural and if you live in a city then you should choose Urban.
- Fill up the PM Kisan registration form with your details like Name, Father’s Name, Address, Bank Account Details, etc.
- Click on Save.
- Print out the form reference.
You can contact your Panchayet or Block Office to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
How To Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status?
Here are the steps to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s status.
- First, you have to visit PM Kisan Samman official website.
- Now click on Beneficiary Status.
- Then enter your Aadhar Number, Account Number, or Mobile Number and click on Get Data.
- You can see all the data here.
Find nearest movies and timings from our blog on films showing near me.
How To Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary List?
- First of all, visit the PM Kisan official site.
- Now click on Beneficiary List.
- Then select your State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village.
- Click on Get Report. Here you can see the list.
You can check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 list from the site.
PM Kisan App
If you don’t have a PC, you can download the PMKISAN GoI official app from Google Play Store. You can also do a registration status check, beneficiary list check, etc.
FAQs About PM Kisan
What Is Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme for farmers In India. Where farmers can get Rs.6,000 per year. The farmer will get the amount in three installments directly in the bank account.
How To Check My Kisan Payment Status?
You can check that through this site https://pmkisan.gov.in. I have already shared the details.
How Can A Farmer Earn ₹6000 A year?
A farmer can earn 6,000 per year with this scheme called PMKSNY.
Is Aadhaar Mandatory For PM Kisan?
Yes, an Aadhaar number is mandatory for this scheme. You should have a valid Aadhaar number.
Is PM Kisan For All farmers?
Yes, it is for all farmers. But there are some eligibility criteria. I have shared that above.
How Can I Add My Name In PM Kisan Yojana?
You can add the name on the official website. Here is the site address https://pmkisan.gov.in.
When Was The Scheme Launched?
The PM-Kisan Scheme was launched on 24th February 2019.
How Many Times The Benefits Will Be Given In A Year?
This scheme will be given per year in 3 installments. The 1st installment is given from December to March. The 2nd installment is given from April to July. And the 3rd installment is given from August to November.
Will Any Individual Owning More Than 2 Hectares Of Cultivable Land Be Eligible for this scheme?
Yes. The scheme has been extended to cover all farmer families.
I have shared all the details about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with you. I hope this guide will help you to apply for PM Kisan Samman. Use the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi portal to apply, status check, etc.
I hope I was able to clear all your doubts. If there’s anything else, just comment down below.
Sharing is Caring. Share this post with someone who needs to check this.