Have you ever been super excited about a package arriving at your doorstep?
I know it’s exciting.
And in the excitement we love the track the status of the package again and again.
If we order something on Amazon or Flipkart, they have an inbuilt tracking system on their platform.
But what if you are receiving a parcel via Speed Post?
Fortunately, India Post allows tracking parcels as well.
In this post, I’m going to share some methods for Speed Post track Consignment.
Without wasting your time, let’s see the methods.
How Fast Does Speed Post Work?
Of course Speed Post is fast than normal India Post. But how fast?
Let’s find out.
- Metro Cities: 1-3 Days
- State Capital to State Capital: 1-4 Days
- Same State: 1-4 Days
- Rest of the Country: 4-5 Days
How to Track Your Speed Post Shipments
In order to track your Speed Post parcels, you need to keep your consignment number handy.
Consignment numbers are also knowns as tracking numbers.
If you have the tracking number, you can track your parcel by following the methods below.
Speed Post Track Consignment Through India Post Portal
India Post portal offers to track your Speed Post parcel. This is the official site and it provides the most accurate information so far.
Here are the steps to track your Speed Post consignment.
- First of all, visit the India Post tracking page.
- Enter your consignment number or reference number.
- Complete the captcha verification.
- Click on the “Track Now” button.
- You can see the status of your parcel.
Track Speed Post Using SMS
You can track your Speed Post parcel offline as well.
Just you need to send an SMS to get the status of your parcel.
- First, open your default message app.
- Now type a message “POST TRACK <13 digit article number>”.
- Send the SMS to 166 or to 51969.
- You will receive an SMS with the status of your article.
Speed Post Track Consignment Through Third-Party Websites
Apart from the official website, there are some third-party websites as well.
I’m going to share those sites and how to use those sites to track your parcel.
Founded in 2014, it is one of the leading third-party tracking platforms. They have over 250,000 registered users so far.
It allows to track up to 50 tracking numbers at the same time.
Here’s how you can use it to track your parcel.
- First of all, just visit the Trackingmore Speed Post tracking page.
- Now enter your tracking number. You can enter multiple tracking numbers as well.
- You will be redirected to the tracking page. Here you can see the tracking information.
It is a third-party online portal to track your parcel. You can use it to track Speed Post, India Post, and Registered Post.
- Go to the Speed Post tracking page.
- Now enter your tracking number.
- Click on the “Track Speed Post” button.
- It will show you the status.
It’s another third-party website for Speed Post tracking. This website allows one to track both domestic and international parcels.
- The step is to visit the speedposttrack.in/.
- Now enter your tracking number. If you have an international parcel click on the “International option.
- Click on the “Track” button.
- You can see the status.
It’s an online tool that allows you to track Speed Post consignment.
- First, visit the Track Courier Tracking Page.
- Enter your Speed Post tracking number.
- Now click on the “Track” button.
- You can see the status of your consignment.
You can also check –
- International Speed Post Charges
- Post Office Time On Saturday
- Indian Post Registered Post Tracking
- Courier Charges In India Post Office
How do I track my speed post delivery?
Yes, you can track it.
Can I track registered posts?
Yes, you track registered posts as well.
Can Speed Post deliver in 1 day?
They do deliver in 1-3 days in metro cities.
With Speed Post track consignment, you can see where your package is at any given time. And you can also get updates on its delivery status.
If you are sending a parcel, you can also use the tracking number to track its progress.
With the tracking options, you can stay informed about the status, location, and estimated delivery of your parcels.
Tracking tools are useful for both senders and receivers. It ensures that packages are delivered on time and that they arrive safely.