Looking for Punjab and Sind bank ATM nearby?
And you Googled “Punjab and Sind bank ATM near me”.
In this post, I am going to share how you can find Punjab and Sind bank ATM near you.
Headquartered in Delhi, Punjab and Sind is a public sector bank in India. It has 1552 branches in India.
Let’s get started.
3 Ways To Find Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Near Me
Below I am going to share 3 ways to find ATMs near you.
Let’s see how you can find Punjab and Sind Bank ATM near me.
Find Nearby ATM Through Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Locator
The bank allows finding ATMs through its branch locator. It’s official so, you will get most accurate information through the website.
Here’s how you can find ATM through the branch locator.
- First of all, Visit the Pujanb and Sind branch locator.
- Now select your state and city.
- Select “All” in the branch section.
- Enter the security as seen in the image.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you can see ATMs along with their full addresses.
How To Find Nearby Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Using Google Maps
Google Maps is a helpful app that can get out of a situation when you lost direction. You might have already used it to get directions.
But do you know that you can use it to find your nearest ATMs?
And it’s simple to find ATMs using Maps.
- First of all, Open the Google Maps app on your device.
- Now type “Punjab and Sind Bank near me” in the search box.
- You will find all ATMS near you.
- Now tap on the direction icon. And it will show the direction.
Read also –
- SBI Mobile Number Change
- What Is Customer ID In HDFC Bank
- SBI Mobile Number Registration Sms
- SBI Credit Card Tracking
Find Nearby Punjab and Sind Bank ATM Through Just Dial
Just Dial is a business directory website. JD stores contact details and addresses of businesses. Anyone can search for contact details and addresses of businesses.
Here’s how you can use Just Dial to find an ATM.
- First, Open visit Just Dial.
- Now enter your location at the top left.
- Type “Punjab & Sind Bank ATMS” in the search box.
- Click on the search button.
- Now click on any ATM and you can see the address.
- Click on the “Get Direction” button to get directions.
How To Generate Punjab Sind Bank ATM PIN?
Here are the steps to generate your ATM PIN.
- Go to your nearest ATM.
- Insert your ATM card and select the Green PIN option.
- Now select the OTP generation.
- You will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Put out your ATM card.
- Insert your ATM card again and select the Green PIN.
- Select the “OTP validation” option.
- You will be asked to enter the 6-digit OTP that you received.
- Now enter your desired 4-digit ATM PIN that you want to set up for your card.
- You see a successful message.
- That’s it. You have set up your 4-digit PIN.
I have shared 3 ways to find nearby Punjab and Sind ATMs. You can now effortlessly locate Punjab and Sind Bank ATMs. And withdraw cash from your bank account.