Is your Speed Post parcel still not delivered? Many people get worried about it. It’s natural to feel concerned in such situations, and some people choose to raise a complaint. They want to check the status of the Speed Post track complaint.
Maybe you have also raised a complaint and now you want to know the status of that.
Good news for you.
Because I’m sharing a guide on how to Speed Post track complaints. And it’s damn simple.
Let’s get started.
If you want to know how you can raise a complaint, you can see below. Or if you want to just track the status you can skip this process.
How To Raise A Complaint For A Speed Post Consignment
Here are the steps for Speed Post Track Complaint.
- First of all, Visit the India Post Complaint Registration Page.
- Now select the category “Mails and Money Orders”.
- Choose service as “Speed Post Letter and Parcel.
- Enter the article number and consignment number.
- Now select the type of issue with your parcel.
- Enter the Transaction date calender, Booking office details, and Description.
- Now you need to enter the details (Name, Address, Mobile Number, & Email) of the sender.
- Enter the details of the receiver of the package.
- Complete the captcha verification and click on the “Submit” button
- You will get a message showing Your complaint has been registered with a reference number. It is your complaint id.
- Now click on the “Print Acknowledgement. And download it for future reference.
You will find the India Post complaint number on that acknowledgment.
You can also raise a complaint using the toll-free number.
Here is the Post Office complaint toll-free number-18002666868.
- SBI Debit Card Tracking Speed Post
- Indian Post Payment Bank Swift Code
- How To Use Paytm Fuel Wallet
- Speed Post Track Consignment
How To Track Speed Post Complaint Online
India Post’s website made it simple for us to track complaints.
Here’s the India Post complaint number tracking process.
- First, Go to the Track Complaint Status page.
- Now enter the complaint number. You can see the complaint number in the acknowledgment.
- Complete the captcha verification.
- Now click on the “Search” button.
- It will show the status of the complaint.
How do I complain to Speed Post?
You can raise a complaint on the India Post website.
What happens if Speed Post is not received?
You can raise a complaint about it.
How can I complain to India Post for not delivering?
I shared step by steps guide in this post. Feel free to check it out.
Can I complain about Speed Post not being delivered?
Yes, you can do a complaint about it.
This is how you can track Speed Post complaint. Still, if you have any doubts, you can comment below. I will try my best to solve the issue.