Times Prime Referral Code – 54U30FOG
You may have heard about Times Prime and you want to know more about it. So you Googled about Times Prime or related terms and you found this post.
Times Prime is a platform where you can find coupons, offers, subscriptions, & many more. I am going to share all the details in this post. Make sure you read this post carefully.
You will save a lot of money 💰 if you have a Times Prime membership. Additionally, you will get Rs.300 free Paytm cash per referral with the Times Prime refer and earn program.
Wondering how to save money and earn money with Times Prime.
Let’s dive in.
What Is Times Prime?
Times Prime is a subscription platform. Where you can buy multiple subscriptions in one place. It provides cashback, news, coupons, subscriptions, etc. You can call it an all-in-one subscription. Just you need to buy Times Prime and you will a lot of premium subscriptions.
It is owned by Times Internet Limited, which is one of the reputed and trusted companies in India in their field. So you can trust it without any hesitation.
You can explore offers, discounts, deals in different categories like entertainment, fashion, lifestyle, travel, food, etc.
How To Use Times Prime Referral Code?
If you use a referral code at the time of signing up, you will get an additional benefit of Rs.300 off on purchasing the Times Prime premium. I will share the referral code for Times Prime so you can save Rs.300.
The original Times Prime price is Rs.999 but as you are applying the referral code you will get it only for Rs.699.
Follow the steps below to get Rs.300 off.
- First, download the Times Prime app or visit the official site.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Tap on Have a gift/referral code. Enter Times Prime referral code – 54U30FOG
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Now tap on continue.
- Your mobile number will be verified.
- Now your Rs.300 off discount will be applied automatically.
- Finally, make the payment of Rs.699. You can pay through a Credit/Debit card, UPI, Net Banking, Paytm, & Mobikwik.
- Hurray! You are now a premium member.
Are you looking for a stock trading app, check out Upstox to earn Rs.1200 per referral.
Benefits Of Times Prime Premium Membership:
There are many benefits of buying a premium membership.
Want to know all the Times Prime membership benefits?
Learning Offers: This pandemic teaches us the importance of e-learning. Now many people are looking for online courses. So now if you get some offers and discounts on learning platforms like Udemy, Kindle, & Kinder Pass.
Entertainment Discount: Do you watch movies, TV shows, & Web Series? If yes then you should try the Times Prime membership. You will get premium subscriptions of Sony LIV(6 months for free), Zee 5 ( 1 year for free), MUBI, Gaana Plus(1 year free), Discovery+ (3 months free), Amazon Audible & Google Nest. As you are getting Sony Liv and Zee5 premium, you can enjoy the latest web series on these platforms.
Lifestyle Offers: You will get great deals on top brands like Myntra, MensXP, Google One, and Nykaa.
Food Offers: Get amazing deals on Zomato (3 months pro for free), Burger King, Starbucks, Chaayos, and Dineout.
Travel: Get coupons on Goibibo, Flipkart flight, and Uber.
With the Times Prime offer, you will get a lot of benefits.
Times Prime App
Times Prime Referral Code – 54U30FOG
Times Prime Referral Code is – 54U30FOG. You can enter this code to get an additional discount of Rs.300 Rupees on the Times Prime subscription.
This is my referral code, we both will get benefits if you use this code.
Times Prime Refer and Earn Program
With the Times Prime referral, You will get Rs.300 Paytm Cash per successful referral and the referee will get an instant discount of Rs.300.
Suppose you refer this app to your friend and he/she buy the premium membership. You will get Rs.300 Paytm cash and the friend will get Rs.300 discount. So your friend will pay Rs.999-300=Rs.699.
You can earn a maximum of Rs.5,00,000 through the Times Prime app refer and earn. That’s a huge amount.
Make sure you have already completed the KYC to receive the Rs.300 cashback on your Paytm wallet.
I have shared a referral code for Times Prime, make sure to enter the code to get Rs.\300 instant discount on Prime Membership.
Where to share the referral code?
Now there’re many platforms available to share a referral code. I am going to share a few of them.
1. Youtube Channel: It doesn’t cost you anything to create a Youtube Channel. You can make videos about Upstox. Just go to Youtube and search for it, you can see many users are doing it.
2. Social Media (Facebook, WhatsApp, & Instagram): Yeah, you can use social media to share your referral link. I guess I don’t need to say how many people are using social media these days. Don’t just share your referral code, create a post that describes all the benefits of the membership. Because people first see their benefits.
Wanna earn money through your mobile, check out some money-earning apps.
Is Times Prime worth It?
Good Question. I will not only give the answer but also explain.
The answer is yes it is worth it.
Let’s find out that.
You are paying Rs.699 for the premium membership considering that you are using a referral code. The actual price is Rs.999, but you will get Rs.300 discount if you register through a referral code.
So you are paying Rs.699 for so so so many Times Prime benefits.
- 1 Year Zee5 Premium Worth ₹999.
- 6 Months Sony LIV Worth ₹699.
- 1 Year Gaana Plus Worth ₹399.
- 100 GB Of Google One For 6 Months Worth ₹780
- 3 Months Discovery Plus Membership Worth ₹249.
- 3 Months Zomato Pro Worth ₹200.
- 1 Year Dineout Passport Worth ₹1,999.
- 2 Month Audible Worth ₹398. (Audible Charges ₹199 Per Month).
- 1 Year Times Of India + Subscription Worth ₹599.
- 6 Month Nat Geo Traveller Subscription Worth ₹1000.
- 6 Month Pharmeasy Plus Worth ₹599.
- 2 Months Healthify Worth ₹1598.
- 3 Months Economic Times Worth ₹999.
- 15% Off On Myntra Upto ₹4500
- 20% Off On Fern N Petals.
- 6 Months Pharmeasy Plus Worth ₹599.
I have calculated in the benefits calculator. The total value you will get is ₹19667.
And you are getting all these in ₹699 if you use the Times Prime referral code latest. Otherwise, the price is ₹999.
On some occasions they offer even more discounts, you can check for Times prime coupons.
You will many more benefits, I have just shared some popular ones. I am damn sure you are now convinced to get the premium membership.
Let’s see some FAQs.
What is included in Times Prime?
This includes a discount on ZEE 5, Sony LIV, MUBI, Gaana Plus, Amazon Audible, Google Nest, TOI Plus, ET Prime subscription, Kindle, Kinder Pass, Udemy, Ferns N Petals, Grofers, Fresh Club, Paytm Mall, PharmEasy & HealthifyMe, Myntra, Lifestyle, MensXP, Google One, Nykaa, Burger King, Starbucks, Chaayos, Dineout & many more…
Is it worth buying Times Prime?
As you can check above you will get a lot of items by paying Rs.699. So it’s worth it. This is the short answer. If to the long answer, check out in this post.
How can I get Sony Liv premium for free?
Once you purchase the premium membership, you can enjoy the Sony Liv premium free for 6 months. Visit this page for more information.
How do I get a referral code for Times Prime?
I have shared a referral code, just enter the code at the time of signing up.
This is a complete guide of Times Prime. Overall it’s a great platform to save money and earn cashback. As you are getting so many premium memberships by paying for only one. Without wasting time just go for it. If you use many subscriptions, it can save you a lot of money.
And you can use the referral program to earn free Paytm cash. Just share your Times Prime referral code with your friends.
As it provides amazing discounts, deals, and subscriptions. You should try it.
Sharing is caring. Share this post.