Upstox Referral Code – 27AU6N
Are you looking for a detailed Upstox review? If yes then you landed in the right place. In this, I will share all details about Upstox.
Upstox is one of the most popular trading apps in India.
You might see people are earning money on Upstox in various ways. Don’t worry today you will learn how to earn money in Upstox.
Let’s get started.
What Is Upstox?
Upstox is an Indian trading platform. It was founded in May 2011.
Upstox formerly known as RKSV was founded by Ravi Kumar, Raghu Kumar, Shrinivas Viswanath.
The company is backed by Ratan Tata, Tiger Global, Kalaari Capital, GVK Davix, & many more.
Big Media companies like Business Standard, CNBC, Live Mint, The Financial Express, Money Control, The Economic Times, Times Of India, & NDTV Profit covered Upstox.
Upstox is trusted by 40 lakh Investors in India. We can check live updates on stock prices and quotes from BSE, NSE, & MCX.
You can invest in Stocks, IPOs, Mutual Funds, Gold, and futures & Options on the Upstox app. It is available on both platform Computer and smartphones.
Check out Fiewin App to earn money online by playing simple games.
Upstox is packed with a lot of features. Let’s look at all the awesome features.
- Open Trading & Demat Account Online
- 100% paperless account opening.
- 0 Brokerage Fee on Stock Investments
- Brokerage up to Rs 20 per trade for intraday, F&O, and commodities
- Choose from 2000 mutual funds.
- Buy 99.9% pure gold. Invest as low as Rs.1 in Digital Gold.
- Rs. 20*/ order for intraday trading and F&O,
Now we are in the most crucial part. Many people check the charges before using anything. And it’s not bad, we should check that.
Check Upstox account opening charges on the official website about their charges.
How To Create An Account In Upstox?
Now you know some details about Upstox. So you might want to create an account on Upstox. Not a big deal, it’s super easy to create an account on Upstox.
Before that let’s see Upstox account opening documents requirements.
For Demat Account you need:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Canceled Cheque
- Latest Bank Account Statement
- Mobile Number
- Income Proof: If you want to trade in the future and options or to trade commodities, equity, and currency.
You need to scanned copies of Aadhaar, PAN, Cancelled Cheque & Bank Account Statement.
Learn more about the Upstox Demat Account from here.
How To Open A Demat Account In Upstox?
Here are some simple steps to open a Demat Account. You can do this with a Computer as well as on a Smartphone.
- First of all, visit the Upstox Demat account opening page. You can also download the app from Play Store.
- Now fill up basic details Mobile Number and Email ID. Click on Send OTP.
- Verify the mobile number by entering OTP.
- Enter your PAN Card Number and DOB.
- Then you have to enter your details like gender, marital status, trading experience, occupation, etc.
- Click on Next.
- Now you will get a message Congratulations, This is your chance to win free stock. If you want to select yes I want and if select I don’t want if you don’t want that.
- Do your Signature in the White box. Click on Next.
- Now you have to take a selfie and click on Accept.
- Enter your bank account details and select account type ( Current Or Savings).
- You will be asked to verify your mail-id. Click on Send OTP. Now go to your mail inbox and check the OTP, Copy that and enter on Upstox.
- Now you have to pay an amount to open an account.
- It will ask if your Mobile Number is linked with Aadhaar or not.
- Now click on Next.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Proceed.
- Pay the amount through your desired payment method. Sometimes Upstox offers free account opening.
- Now click on e-sign with Aadhar OTP.
- Click on e-sign now. Now accept the terms & conditions and click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to the NSDL portal. Tick the declaration box and enter an Aadhaar or VID number. Click on Send OTP.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on Submit.
- Now you might see a message like this Click here to download your e-sign document and proceed.
- Your signed document will be downloaded.
- Finally, you have completed the process to open a Demat account.
- It may take up to 3 days to verify your details.
For Trading Account:
Your trading account will be opened automatically once you open a Demat account.
Difference Between Demat & Trading Account
Demat Account: Demat Account holds all shares & securities in digital form.
Trading Account: A Trading Account is used to buy and sell stocks in the Stock Market.
How To Earn Money In Upstox?
There are two ways to earn money in Upstox. The first one is 1. Brokerage Sharing 2. Referral Incentive
You will get a share of the brokerage from each trade your referred client makes.
Earn incentives through referrals, refer and earn more.
You can share the referral link on various social media.
I suggest you make an attractive reel on Instagram. I saw many people are earning money by sharing reels.
Upstox Referral Code – 27AU6N
Upstox referral code is – 27AU6N. You can get a lot of benefits by entering this Upstox Pro referral code.
You can earn ₹1000 brokerage credit to trade at ₹0 brokerage for the first 7 days.
Share your Upstox invitation code and earn.
Upstox Pros & Cons
- Excellent Customer Support
- 0 Brokerage on Delivery trades
- 100% Paperless account opening
- Call and Trade are chargeable at Rs.20 per trade
- Additional Rs 20 for the auto square of intraday orders
- No GTC ( Good Till Cancelled) Orders
Who Is The Owner Of Upstox?
Upstox was founded by Ravi Kumar, Raghu Kumar, and Shrinivas Viswanath.
Is Upstox Funded By Ratan Tata?
Yes, Upstox is funded by Ratan Tata.
Can I Delete My Upstox Account?
Yes, you can delete/close your Upstox account. Head over to the Upstox account closure page if you want to close or delete the Upstox account.
I have shared a detailed guide about Upstox.
I hope now you know all the details about Upstox and now you can earn money in Upstox.
Share this post.